Remember what Sam told Amy about his father? “You don’t want to see him when he’s drinking.”
One sentence tells a lot.
Doctor Who AU: Clara as Captain Jack’s daughter.
#why did I leave the shire
#why did I leave the shire
only 5K … neat, guess us older folk are scarce here on tumblr
I still have nightmares about the last two jfc
this is mildly terrifying
reblog if u understand this inspirational message
Oh my god.
I have died and gone to heaven
Whattttt? how did I not know about this?
Quick note: the lines don’t have to point upwards and straight next to each other, you can point them in any direction you want.
time to learn a new language
The 39 Clues: Books 1-10 11
Across the Universe: Book 1 2-3
An Abundance of Katherines
A Song of Ice and Fire: Books 1-5
Balefire: Book 1
The Bane Chronicles: 1
Between the Lines: Book 1 2 3
Bloodlines: Book 1 2 3
Blue Bloods: Books 1-5 5.5 6 7
The Caster Chronicles: Books 1-4
The Catcher in the Rye
The Chemical Garden: Book 1 2 3
The Curse Workers: Books 1-3
Delirium: Book 1 2 3
Delirium Stories: Hana Annabel Raven
Divergent: Books 1-2
The Dresden Files: Books 1-12 13 14
Elemental: Books 1-2
Evernight: Books 1-3 4 5
The Fault in Our Stars
Gallagher Girls: Books 1-5
Graceling Realm: Book 1 2
The Great Gatsby
Harry Potter: Book 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Hex Hall: Book 1 2 3
How to Train Your Dragon: 6-8
The Hunger Games: Books 1-3
Hush, Hush: Book 1 2 3 4
The Immortals: Books 1-3
The Infernal Devices: Book 1 2 3
The Iron Fey: Book 1 2-4 5
The Kendra Chronicles: Book 1 1.5 2
The Last Song
Legend: Book 1 2
Looking for Alaska
Lux: Book 1 2 3
The Lying Game: Books 1-3
Mara Dyer: Book 1 2
Matched: Book 1 2 3
Maximum Ride: Books 1-7 8
The Maze Runner: Books 1-2 3
The Mortal Instruments: Books 1-3 4 5
Percy Jackson & the Olympians: Books 1-5
The Perks of Being A Wallflower
The Secret Circle: Books 1-3 4 5
Shatter Me: Book 1 2
The Silver Linings Playbook
Sookie Stackhouse Novels: Books 1-11 12
Uglies: Book 1 2-4
Under the Never Sky: Book 1 2
Vampire Academy: Books 1-4 5-6
The Vampire Diaries: Books 1-10
Vampire Kisses: Books 1-7 8-9
Wicked Lovely: Books 1-3 4-5
Will Grayson, Will Grayson
Report broken links here.(CURRENTLY NOT UPDATING, I’LL FIX BROKEN LINKS AT THE END OF MAY)
If you need help opening epub files, read this and this.
Some of the downloads require passwords; the pw is “mobilism.org”
THE MOST UPDATED VERSION OF THIS POST WILL ALWAYS BE HERE. Before reporting a broken link, check to see if it’s already been replaced.
25 Things To Do Before You Turn 25
1. Make peace with your parents. Whether you finally recognize that they actually have your best interests in mind or you forgive them for being flawed human beings, you can’t happily enter adulthood with that familial brand of resentment.
2. Kiss someone you think is out of your league; kiss models and med students and entrepreneurs with part-time lives in Dubai and don’t worry about if they’re going to call you afterward.
3. Minimize your passivity.
4. Work a service job to gain some understanding of how tipping works, how to keep your cool around assholes, how a few kind words can change someone’s day.
5. Recognize freedom as a 5:30 a.m. trip to the diner with a bunch of strangers you’ve just met.
6. Try not to beat yourself up over having obtained a ‘useless’ Bachelor’s Degree. Debt is hell, and things didn’t pan out quite like you expected, but you did get to go to college, and having a degree isn’t the worst thing in the world to have. We will figure this mess out, I think, probably; the point is you’re not worth less just because there hasn’t been an immediate pay off for going to school. Be patient, work with what you have, and remember that a lot of us are in this together.
7. If you’re employed in any capacity, open a savings account. You never know when you might be unemployed or in desperate need of getting away for a few days. Even $10 a week is $520 more a year than you would’ve had otherwise.
8. Make a habit of going outside, enjoying the light, relearning your friends, forgetting the internet.
9. Go on a 4-day, brunch-fueled bender.
10. Start a relationship with your crush by telling them that you want them. Directly. Like, look them in the face and say it to them. Say, I want you. I want to be with you.
11. Learn to say ‘no’ — to yourself. Don’t keep wearing high heels if you hate them; don’t keep smoking if you’re disgusted by the way you smell the morning after; stop wasting entire days on your couch if you’re going to complain about missing the sun.
12. Take time to revisit the places that made you who you are: the apartment you grew up in, your middle school, your hometown. These places may or may not be here forever; you definitely won’t be.
13. Find a hobby that makes being alone feel lovely and empowering and like something to look forward to.
14. Think you know yourself until you meet someone better than you.
15. Forget who you are, what your priorities are, and how a person should be.
16. Identify your fears and instead of letting them dictate your every move, find and talk to people who have overcome them. Don’t settle for experiencing .000002% of what the world has to offer because you’re afraid of getting on a plane.
17. Make a habit of cleaning up and letting go. Just because it fit at one point doesn’t mean you need to keep it forever — whether ‘it’ is your favorite pair of pants or your ex.
18. Stop hating yourself.
19. Go out and watch that movie, read that book, listen to that band you already lied about watching, reading, listening to.
20. Take advantage of health insurance while you have it.
21. Make a habit of telling people how you feel, whether it means writing a gushing fan-girl email to someone whose work you love or telling your boss why you deserve a raise.
22. Date someone who says, “I love you” first.
23. Leave the country under the premise of “finding yourself.” This will be unsuccessful. Places do not change people. Instead, do a lot of solo drinking, read a lot of books, have sex in dirty hostels, and come home when you start to miss it.
24. Suck it up and buy a Macbook Pro.
25. Quit that job that’s making you miserable, end the relationship that makes you act like a lunatic, lose the friend whose sole purpose in life is making you feel like you’re perpetually on the verge of vomiting. You’re young, you’re resilient, there are other jobs and relationships and friends if you’re patient and open.” — Unknown (via ashlyniscool)
YA novels + imagine dragons songs.
Perks of being a Wallflower + It’s Time || The Host + Radioactive ||Mara Dyer + Hear Me ||The Hunger Games (Catching Fire) + Lost Cause || Percy Jackson + The River || Beautiful Creatures + Selene || The Mortal Instruments + Demons || Delirium + Round and Round
happy Mother’s Day for tomorrow mummyyyy
although i wont be with you tomorrow mum have a beautiful day xo love you
i love you mommy
• Accidentally close a tab? Ctrl+Shift+T reopens it.
• Bananas release dopamine, eat them when you’re sad.
• CTRL+SHIFT+ESC is the one handed version of CTRL+ALT+DEL
• Don’t brush your teeth hard, it makes them sensitive and removes enamel.
• Don’t like spiders? Put citronella oil on your walls and they will not go there.
• Drink one glass of water for every alcoholic drink you have, you’ll get drunk without getting a hangover.
• Get clear ice cubes by boiling water before freezing it
• Heal paper cuts and immediately stop the pain with chapstick.
• If you accidentally write on your dry erase board with a permanent marker, scribble over it with a dry eraser marker to remove it.
• If your shoes smell, put them in the freezer overnight, it will kill the bacteria.
• Make bug bites stop itching with a banana peel.
• Make a paper longer with 12-point text, but 14-point periods and commas.
• Need to get around a blocked website at work? Try replacing the http:// with https://
• Never send your resume as a word file (unless asked) Instead, save it to a pdf file, it’s much cleaner and professional looking.
• Pick a flavor of gum you don’t normally chew, and chew it while studying during a test.
• Place a piece of bread in a container with your homemade cookies and they will stay soft.
• Put a dry towel into a dryer with wet clothes, they will dry faster.
• Put toothpaste on a pimple and it will dry out.
• Practise fake smiling in the mirror every day before going to work/school, you’ll genuinely start to feel happier.
• Rub canola/olive oil on knives before cutting onions, you won’t cry, alternatively chew gum and you won’t either.
• Short on time with a wrinkled dress shirt? Hang it up in the bathroom while showering to steam it flat.
• The night before, place things you don’t want to forget the next morning on top of your shoes.
• Use hydrogen peroxide to remove blood stains from clothing.
• When cleaning windows use newspapers or coffee filters instead of paper towels, they will not leave streaks.
• When microwaving bread products/pizza put a glass of water in with it, it will keep your bread from going spongy.
• When you move into a new place you’re renting, take pictures of any and all damage, then post them on facebook (privately if preferred) so you can use the reference date as proof you didn’t do it.
• When searching plane tickets online delete your cookies prior, prices go up when you visit a site multiple times.
- Hermione can’t draw